On 24/01/11 19:21, Vitaliy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using CCPN & ARIA and have this doubt. My ARIA calculation uses the input data from CCPN project. While I have ARIA run in progress, can I continue working with CCPN project? I am recalling that a couple of years ago I had some issue when ARIA and I worked concurrently with the same CCPN project. What is your recommendation for today's version?
>
> Thank you,
> Vitaliy

Hi Vitaliy,

you should not work on your ccpn project, when you are expeting the
results from ARIA being stored in the ccpn project. I tried it ones and
got a totally broken project back. What I do, is, that I only get the
results back, when I really want to use them later. If I just want to
check how the calculation is going and qualitatively compares to others,
I remove the export from ARIA to ccpn for that run.

Cheers, justin

--
Justin Lecher
Institute of Complex Systems