Hello,

Tim says:

Because the NOE Contributions system currently only works with one peak
list at a time. Using more than this would require more work to setup the
peak lists to use and also the windows; it is getting the window
navigation that is the biggest pain. Multiple windows makes the system
much more complicated, so I haven't done it (yet).

Wayne