De : CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Simon Kolstoe
Envoyé : jeudi 20 janvier 2011 14:36
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [ccp4bb] Low resolution MR

Dear CCP4bb,

I've just started on a new project and was rather excited to see

protein spots for my first few crystals at Diamond the other day. The

only problem is that the reflections only went out to 8.5A. As it

should be possible to get a solution using molecular replacement (and

whilst I am waiting for new and hopefully better crystals to grow)

will MR work with only 8.5A data (100% complete)? I've spent the last

couple of days playing with phaser and molrep but not had much luck so

far, so was wondering if 8.5A might be a lost cause for MR?

Thanks,

Simon