Dear Marcus

The most likely reason is that geometry is a bit loose. You need to tighten it a bit.
You can do by decreasing weight using weight matrix option on the interface.

You need also check the electron density to make sure that ILE is in electron density.

Please let me know if you have any further difficulty.

regards
Garib