Thanks to those who has responded to me and asked for more specifics. I am
interested in some most up-to-date (and published) facts/comments about the
Biopolis, something that may follow up the article below that was published
back in 2003.

Singapore: filling biopolis.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v425/n6959/full/nj6959-746a.html

Thank you, Jacob Wong