Hi, Nian,

Thanks for your reply. I figured out the problem just now. The difference
indeed came from my FFT transformation. I just used all default parameters
when I transform "A.mtz" to "A.map", so in the "Run FFT" dialog, F1= F,
Sigma=SIGF, PHI=PHIC, Weight=Unaasigned, and I got "A.map" under these
conditions. Even when I load "A.map" into Coot, the density is different
with "A.mtz". But when I assigned parameters as following: F1= FWT,
Sigma=Unaasigned, PHI=PHWT, Weight=Unaasigned, and ran the job, I got
another "A1.map", the density is exactly same as "A.mtz" this time whatever
in Pymol or Coot. I'm a rookie in this field, so herein I have another
question about this: Which map should I use for showing the final density,
"A.map" or "A1.map"? What's the difference of these two maps, it looks like
"A.map" is much stronger than "A1.map".

Really thanks for response!

Zhihong