Dear Andy,

Think I might having the same problem with my Identity & Difference module - situation is almost exactly as you describe.

Any solutions?

Best wishes,

Donovan

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jan 2011, at 12:31, "Andy Turner" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello

I’m looking for a flash of inspiration, because this one’s got me stumped.

A module assessment here is split into 2 parts, worth 25% and 75%.
The lecturer has set up 2 Turnitin Assignments, with total marks set as 25 and 75.
She has graded and provided feedback on all of the work for both Turnitin assignments.
The post date for both assignments is set as 21st Jan (i.e. today) at 11.30 a.m. so scores should appear in the Grade Centre, and be visible to students.

In the Blackboard Grade centre, the students’ grades for Part B are showing, but Part A is not showing any student submissions.

How can this be?

We are on Blackboard 9.1 and haven’t yet switched to the very latest Turnitin building block

many thanks

Andy Turner

Technology Enhanced Learning Manager
Institute for Teaching, Innovation & Learning
Thames Valley University

Tel. 0208 231 2697