We have a free guide on the conventions of keyboard access to Windows on our web site.  It can be useful when creating macros in The Grid or SAW

http://www.ace-centre.org.uk/index.cfm?pageid=0192A99B-3048-7290-FE5E750E8F5887B3

David

David Colven

Technical Advisor

The ACE Centre Advisory Trust

92 Windmill Road

Headington

Oxford

OX3 7DR

Direct - 01865 759813

Office - 01865 759800

Mobile: 07712 168901

The ACE Centre is a registered charity (no 1040868) You can donate here now!

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately. The contents of this email must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.