Hello all,

I was wondering how someone with an individual with a physical disability accesses various Instant Messenger Programs like MSN Live, Yahoo Messenger, Skype (to chat with a contact rather than speak) or AOL Instant Messenger?

I’ve tried various ALT and CTR commands to navigate around with different success – Yahoo Messenger was particularly difficult to use as it seems to lose focus on the window very easily.

Are there any conventions out there for accessing these programs?

Cheers,

Aidan.

Aidan Parr

Product Support Advisor