From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeremy Linskell
Sent: Wednesday, 5 January 2011 8:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Abilia (GEWA) Control Omni

Hi Marcus

I contacted Gewa and Possum before Christmas looking for info, and likely availability/cost but I am waiting to hear. It looks like an exciting development, especially the inclusion of a mobile phone, but it is an addition that is frustratingly undermined by the fact that the device is strictly for indoor use!!

Cheers

Jeremy

Jeremy Linskell CEng, CSci, MIPEM

Principal Clinical Scientist