From: Asexuality Studies on behalf of Katherine Angel
Sent: Mon 17/01/2011 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Asexuality Book Reviews

Hi Mark

I might be interested in writing a review of the FSD book - as you know FSD is the subject of my monograph. The review wouldn't be specifically on the book from the angle of asexuality, as asexuality is not my area of expertise, though of course I would try to tie everything together! Let me know if this is of interest,

thanks, Katherine