Thanks to everyone who got in touch with me regarding suppliers.  For those of you who requested that I share my findings:

-  PEL (Seems to be a popular company)
www.preservationequipment.com

-  Atlantis (An art supplier, but apparently have a special archive supplies catalogue on request)
www.atlantisart.co.uk

-  Conservation Resources UK (Also popular)
www.conservation-resources.co.uk

-  Conservation Resources International (Bad website!)
www.conservationresources.com

-  Tschudi (A Swiss Company, but recommend by a UK company)
www.tschudi.com

-  Conservation by Design (Do not seem to be popular!  People cite bad customer services and expense)
www.conservation-by-design.co.uk

-  Qubiqa (Can apparently make what we want if we send an example/template)
www.qubiqa.com

All the best,

Joanna