Future Proofing your Organisation - early bird rate reminder

We've had a number of queries about the early bird rate for Creating Capacity's one-day action planning and networking event on 2 February.  So we've decided to extend the early bird deadline to Wednesday 12 January so that you still have time to book at a cost of £150 plus VAT.  After that the full price of £175 plus VAT will be applied.

We've had great feedback on our plans from both here and abroad with requests to make the event a roadshow so that more people can benefit from the innovative thinking of our speakers and develop tailored action plans.  As you'll remember the purpose of the day is to come up with a set of actions around the new political, economic and social context in which museums, libraries and archives are operating.

Future Proofing your Organisation is for all those who want to:

o          Develop an action plan for their own organisation's sustainability

o          Interact with key note speakers on effective service delivery in the age of austerity

o          Get a snap-shot on current policy thinking from MLA, The National Archives and others

o          Network and learn with peers in our 15 minute taster sessions on everything from innovation and business planning to capitalising assets and managing your inbox

o          Take part in a relaxed working group sessions

o          Feel inspired and confident to face the challenges ahead

Confirmed speakers and facilitators include:

Victoria Ward from Spark Now on Partnerships for Change

Sinead McManus from 8fold on Mindful 21st century working

Nick Poole from the Collections Trust on Capitalising on your assets

Neil Coulson from the Social Investment Business on Opportunities for Income Generation: commissioning and consortia working

Beverley Mason from medar pysden international on Being an Asset to your Organisation

Andrew Holden and Richard Sved from MLA on Renaissance in the Regions

Henrietta Hopkins and Anita van Mil from Hopkins Van Mil on Demonstrating the Impact of our services

We have a limited number of Renaissance funded places available for this event.  Do check with me if this is available to you or your organisation.

Venue: Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3GA

Date: 2 February 2011

Interested?

Then book online (www.creatingcapacity.org) or call me on 07985 659425 for more information.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email: [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter:
@LearningCC

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes to develop confidence

and inspire the profession now and for the future