since starting my twitter feed and Yahoo group last spring I've occasionally posted individual stories to these lists.. Stories that I thought deserved a wider audience. Some have complained in the past about being bombarded with too many messages and interesting discussions have taken place as a result

any way during the 15 years that i've been producing RAIN i've always sought better ways to deliver the news to folks. well for sometime i've been investigating paper.li. so today will be the first issue of the RAINbyte daily digest. individual stories will no longer be posted to the lists. paper.li aggregates my tweets into a single digest.

here is the first digest http://bit.ly/hNHxW7

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va