Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:46:59 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chile seeds
To: [log in to unmask]

In the US Southwest/northern Mexico, last year's big news was:

Minnis Paul E, and Whalen Michael E.
    2010    The first Prehispanic Chile (Capsicum) from the U.S. Southwest/Northwest Mexico and its Changing Use.  American Antiquity 75(2):245-258.

best wishes, Tom Rocek--
* Tom Rocek                          Email:          [log in to unmask] *
* Department of Anthropology         Fax:            (302) 831-4002 *
* University of Delaware             Voice:          (302) 831-3695 *
* Newark, DE  19716                  Url: http://www.udel.edu/rocek *