Dear colleagues,
I would be very grateful if you could disseminate the
attached research post as widely as possible.

It's a post based in DCU, Dublin, Ireland, looking at Irish
data on the costs of obesity and overweight. We will be
combining data from a literature review with population
level anthropometric data. We will be collecting cost
estimates from Irish health services. We need someone with
good quantitative skills. A background in public health,
nutrition, or similar would be useful too. Some knowledge of
economics and costing would also be handy.

Candidates will have an MSc, or a PhD, or equivalent
experience. Salary depends on experience.
Full details are at

http://www.dcu.ie/vacancies/external/nursing_research_jd20012011.pdf

Informal inquiries should be made to [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Anthony
 --
Anthony Staines, Professor of Health Systems Research,
School of Nursing, Dublin City University, Dublin 9,Ireland.

SIGNOFF allstat