Hi

I'd interested in hearing from institutions about how you go about publicising student profiles. Have you found any innovative ways of making this information available internally to staff and students as opposed to just publicising it in reports etc? And making it more interesting to read as well!

Thanks for your help - please email me direct with your responses [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hifsa

Mrs Hifsa Haroon-Iqbal
Diversity Officer
Staffordshire University
Student Office
L100 Flaxman
College Road
Stoke on Trent
ST4 2AE

Tel: (+44)1782 294610
Mob: 07825 400099

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.