Dear Kirsteen

I made the case for funding on the amount of advertising included within the Stonewall Diversity Champions programme - the employment guide alone is worth quite a lot when you look at how widely it is disseminated.

Good luck!

Alex

>>> Kirsteen Coupar <[log in to unmask]> 21/01/11 4:17 PM >>>
Can I ask everyone who is a Stonewall champion how they funded it? Our personnel department are not interested - they say they have other higher priorities. I'm based in Student Affairs with a very small budget. I've tried to bring together personnel, marketing and a few other key areas to hear a presentation from Stonewall but they are just not interested in contributing anything! I'm completely stuck now with no funds.
Kirsteen

Kirsteen Coupar
Equality and Diversity Manager
Flat 40b Catherine of Aragon Court