I'm afraid that the only way of reliably calculating MoM is using data generated from the same method and lab.
I would strongly advise against using a 'generic' MoM regression equation or one from a different lab. Differences between labs and methods (and in some cases even lot numbers of the same method) are too large.
You should send the sample to a suitable screening lab for analysis.

Steve

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/