Hi Hilde. Can you check to see if Stephen Carroll is still registered on aacorn? He says he hasn’t been receiving any aacorn mails and isn’t sure whether he can post to it. His address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. And Steve, to post something to the list, just write your message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and it will instantly be posted. D.

From: Stephen Carroll [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 6:27 PM
To: Daved Barry
Subject: Fw:

Daved,

Cris Gianntonio visited me yesterday and we talked about you. She only had experience in Tydings and said she disagrees with you srongly- She is very impressed with the new building (a new small addition is being built right now.) She is going to get our book reviewed by somebody as she is a journal editor.

At any rate I told Patrick that Wiley was giving a discount to AACORN members for another book and he asked Wilely to do the same for ours. Thus a 20% discount for AACORN members from Wiley using the code VB212 is now in effect for The Persuasive Leader: Lessons from the Arts. . I do not know how to send this out to all AACORN members since I have no messages from them on my computer. Could you tell me who this informatiion can be sent to?

Steve

Steve
Stephen (Steve) Carroll
Maryland Business School