"On 21 Jan 2011, at 13:46, E. Alana James wrote:

 how to establish an environment that calls out the most and the best of everyone......

Jack, can we look to you to organize a space for this or a way to cull this topic from the rest if on this list?

Alana"

Dear Alana (and all) I do like the idea of organizing a space to focus on this above Subject line - a great idea from Dianne and followed up by Bob.

We could see if the space of the existing forum with this topic works for us. If it needs something different we could create a dedicated e-forum on JISCmail for just this topic. It might be that others on the list could offer a dedicated e-space for this topic and we could use that.

Love Jack.