I am currently trying to find information on the provision of english language fiction for british black and asians in public libraries. Despite search library focused databases e.g. LISA I have found very little relevant material. I was wondering if anyone know of any good sources of information on this topic either from the UK or overseas. I have found a few individual library policies which discuss this but the majority of information is centered on the provision of material in non-english language fiction. If anyone can help that would be very useful.

Charlie Brooke