From: Sukhi K. Bhoday <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Does anybody have any information on the author Trezza Azzopardi?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, 13:21

Hi all,

I'm an MA student in English working on a research exercise on obscure authors and am wondering if anyone has any information on the author Trezza Azzopardi?

I understand that she writes Welsh fiction, but for the purposes of my exercise, it would be most helpful to understand the central issues in her work and how these issues relate to issues in Welsh fiction in general (if they do at all). I am also a complete novice to Welsh fiction.

If anyone has any information on her life and/or issues in her works this information would be invaluable to me.

Hope you can help and thank you in advance!

Sukhi