Dear Tony please congratulate  congratulate your graduates this year, a great effort and i whish them well

from a warm and muggy Australia

Robbie Ferris

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:57:37 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] Phoenix Haga - Graduation
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear friends,

Like other countries at this time of the year, we experience the bitter coldness of winter-time, however on the evening of December 1st the Phoenix Haga community, past and present will celebrate the annual graduation ceremony.

What makes this an especially warming event this year is that we are graduating 20 graduates, who have been drug and alcohol free for a minimum of 2 yrs.

We hope that you are able via e-post send a message of support to our graduates and community, who are travelling along the road to recovery. This will be the largest number of people who have ever graduated at the same time from Phoenix Haga.

Warmest regards from chilly Norway J

Anthony Slater

Director, Phoenix House Haga.

President, European Federation of Therapeutic Communities.

Folkenborgveien 198 - N 1850 Mysen, Norway.

Tlf: +47 69 89 82 50.

Fax: 47 69 89 82 51.

e-post: [log in to unmask]

http://www.phoenixhouse.no