Update – your guess is as good as mine. looks like the problem was actually brief and now is closed.

Entered on 02/12/2010 at 12:31:51 GMT (GMT+0000) by [log in to unmask]:
Ticket number: 20101202-123624 Ticket status: Update
Ticket type: Unscheduled Site: JANET core network.
Problem start: 20101202 04:35 UTC Ticket opened: 20101202 07:28 UTC
Ticket update: 20101202 12:28 UTC Problem fixer: Lucent
Problem ends: 20101202 05:35 UTC Ticket closed:

Ticket Summary: Routing instabalities on the JANET core network.

Problem Description:
Our monitoring tools indicated routing instabilities on the JANET core network between 04:35 and 05:35 UTC.

These instabilities caused 3 short outages of around 4 minutes within this window.

Affected:
JANET core network.

Actions (last updated at 20101202 12:28 UTC by DN):
Ticket updated to reflect change in description field.

Fix:

Time to Fix: 1:00

History:
20101202 12:28 UTC, David Neller:
Ticket updated to reflect change in description field.

20101202 11:37 UTC, Jason Eagling:
Ticket updated to reflect change in the trouble ticket description and problem end field.

20101202 11:37 UTC, Jason Eagling:
Ticket updated to reflect change in the trouble ticket description and problem end field.

20101202 10:11 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will update this ticket when we have information regarding the resolution.

20101202 10:11 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are continuing to investigate this issue. We will update this ticket when we have information regarding the resolution.

20101202 08:47 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are continuing to investigate the cause of this fault. This incident has been escalated to the highest priority. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

20101202 08:46 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are continuing to investigate the cause of this fault. This incident has been escalated to the highest priority. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

20101202 07:43 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are investigating. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

20101202 07:32 UTC, Jason Eagling:
We are investigating. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

Current Report To: JANET, Nick Moore

CC(s):

Query Information:

Problem Classification: