Looks like an alternative is to have the lsc file
/etc/grid-security/vomsdir/atlas/vo.racf.bnl.gov.lsc
containing
/DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=Services/CN=vo.racf.bnl.gov
/DC=org/DC=DOEGrids/OU=Certificate Authorities/CN=DOEGrids CA 1

Seems that this is setup by yaim if you have
'atlas vo.racf.bnl.gov 15003 /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=Services/CN=vo.racf.bnl.gov atlas 24'
in VO_ATLAS_VOMSES
and
 '/DC=org/DC=DOEGrids/OU=Certificate Authorities/CN=DOEGrids CA 1'
in VO_ATLAS_VOMS_CA_DN

Installing the lcg-vomscerts rpm is probably easier though for a one off.

Wahid

On 9 Dec 2010, at 13:57, Alessandra Forti wrote:

> On 09/12/10 13:54, brian davies wrote:
>> Hi *, Various T2 storage systems ( and other systems perhaps) are
>> beinbg effected by an expired certificate for the voms BNL server.
>> Please can T2s make sure this is up to date on their SEs. I have third
>> hand info that the problem is solved in version lcg-vomscerts-6.2.0
>>
>> Regards
>> Brian
> rpm -ihv http://eticssoft.web.cern.ch/eticssoft/repository/org.glite/lcg-vomscerts/6.2.0/noarch/lcg-vomscerts-6.2.0-1.noarch.rpm
>
> so you don't go and look for it.
>
> cheers
> alessandra

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.