The HEA's ESD Project Weekly e-Bulletin The Higher Education Academy’s Education for Sustainable Development Project Weekly e-Bulletin

Earthcast: Sustainability Education and Training
Online
Thursday 27 January 2011, 17.00-18.00
https://earthscanevents.webex.com/mw0306lb/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=earthscanevents&rnd=0.04473745310679078
Join Stephen Sterling, Cheryl Desha and Paul Murray for a presentation on innovative strategies for embedding sustainability in curricula and professional development – and guidelines for personal transformations in your sustainability teaching.

Opening the Doorway to Sustainability: A WWF Online Course for Educators
For schools and teachers
12th January – 29th March 2011
http://www.se-ed.org.uk/onlinecourse2011/

The Alliance for Global Sustainability
Sustainability and Change
Gothenburg, Sweden
23-25 January 2011
http://ags2011.org/

For People and Planet: Not Profit and Self-Destruction
Can Universities Make the Move Towards, or Even Lead ‘Transition’?
A National Weekend Conference
West Downs Centre, Winchester
5-6 February 2011
http://www.crisis-forum.org.uk/events/transition2011/transitionhome.php
Panel members include Arran Stibbe, Jonathan Rayment, Heather Luna, Rhys and Ute Kelly, and Jonathan Ward of StudentForce for Sustainability

Human Consequences: Human Welfare
Crisis Forum Workshop 5
York St John University
Friday 18 March 2011
http://www.crisis-forum.org.uk/events/workshop5.php

A Transition Enabling Act?
What if, rather than an Act of Parliament that bans lots of things, there was an Act that enabled all that needs to happen in order for Transition to scale up rapidly over the next five years?
Read more and offer your ideas: http://transitionculture.org/2010/12/20/needing-your-thoughts-for-a-transition-enabling-act/

Global Vision, Local Action Conference
4th International Conference on ESD and Global Citizenship
Bournemouth University
8-9 September 2011
Proposals for papers now invited.
http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/globalconference2011

Hope you are where you want to be for Christmas... Enjoy!
See you next year.
Next e-Bulletin will be on 12th January.

Warmly,
heather
--
Heather Luna
ESD Project Coordinator

To unsubscribe from HEA-ESD-NEWS, please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] with UNSUBSCRIBE HEA-ESD-NEWS in the body. If you received this via another list, you will need to contact that administrator to unsubscribe.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131