From: International Association for the Philosophy of Sport [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: segunda-feira, 20 de Dezembro de 2010 20:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EAPS/BPSA Conference May 2011 Reminder re abstracts and registration

Dear Each,

European Association for the Philosophy of Sport (EAPS)

First International Conference – May 19th-21st 2011

in conjunction with the BPSA 8th Annual Conference

at the Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport

This is a reminder that the closing date for abstracts is the end of December.

You might also consider early registration.

(See below for conference details and registration form on website).

http://www.ftvs.cuni.cz/katedry/kin/confer/EAPS.htm

Best wishes for a

 A MERRY CHRISTMAS

       AND

 A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Irena and Jim

Dr Irena Martinkova                     [log in to unmask]

Dr Jim Parry                               [log in to unmask]

Faculty of Physical Education and Sport

Charles University in Prague

Tel: 0042 0220 172 208

believed to be clean.