Put the attached files in /external/fieldtrip/private overwriting the files that are there. This should solve the problem.

Vladimir

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Sid Kouider <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ok I updated with the last version of SPM and tried the same procedure but now there is another bug. I can upload the file for the fieldtrip rejection function but now I can't use the option by Trial (it works only for by Channels, and for the Summary).

I get the message below:

??? Undefined function or method 'channelselection' for input arguments of type 'cell'.

Error in ==> rejectvisual_trial at 8

cfg.channel = channelselection(cfg.channel, data.label);

Error in ==> ft_rejectvisual at 257

  [chansel, trlsel, cfg] = rejectvisual_trial(cfg, tmpdata);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_ft_artefact_visual at 71

data = ft_rejectvisual(cfg, data);

Error in ==> spm_MEEGtools at 41

eval(fun);

Error in ==> spm at 914

    evalin('base',xTB(i).prog);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Also, since it still works with channels, I tried to mark a channel  as bad, quit and when I reopen the channel is still marked as good.

I use Matlab 2009b 64 bits on a windows 7 64bit machine.

Thanks

-Sid