Dear Tanja,
I suppose that the template in the attached image is your DARTEL-Template6. This would explain the mismatch of the overlayed results, which are in MNI space (The MNI template brain is a bit bigger than average anatomy). Try projecting them on a standard MNI-template or create your 'group-specific'-MNI-template by warping and averaging the structurals using 'Normalize to MNI space' (input: u_rc1*, T1-structurals, Template6; no modulation, no or only small smoothing).

Hope this helps,
Michel