Hello,

I’m having some issues with the outdated (deprecated) command ‘finite’ that needs to be replaced in vers.7.10 and up with ‘isfinite’.  Normally I’m directed to the specific line where the problem sits, but not this time.  I’m given this, several times:

Warning: The fourth output, VERSN, of FILEPARTS will be removed in a future

release.

> In fileparts at 35

  In spm_orthviews>reset_st at 1323

  In spm_orthviews>my_reset at 622

  In spm_orthviews at 308

  In spm_normalise_disp at 61

  In spm_normalise at 207

  In spm_config_norm>estwrite at 491

  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1474

  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1482

  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1482

  In spm_jobman>run_struct1 at 1482

  In spm_jobman>run_struct at 1436

Before finally, the error message reads:

Error running job:

Undefined function or method 'finite' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Really not sure where the problem lies; has anyone had this issue before?  If someone from SPM could send me a list of .m files tapped into by the “Normalize:Estimate and Write” process, I can probably fix the problem myself.  Thanks very much.

-James

James A. Ellis

Data Analyst, Paradigm Development

Pediatric Brain Research And InterventioN Center

Department of Psychiatry

1747 West Roosevelt Road

University of Illinois at Chicago, M/C 747

Chicago Illinois 60608

The BRAIN Center is part of the Institute for Juvenile Research and the Colbeth Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic, and affiliated with the Center for Cognitive Medicine. Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, UIC.