Dear all

I'm trying to set a one-way between-groups ANOVA with 2 or
three covariates, but I'm having some troubles, can any one help me with this please?

I set a Full factorial design with 1 factor and 3 levels,
and no mean scaling and no ANCOVA, is it right?

If so;

Lets suppose that I have a matrix for my 3 groups and 2
confounding variables:

groups zAge Gender

1 0 0    -0.56    1

1 0 0    -1.2      2

1 0 0    1.4       2

0 1 0    1.4       1

0 1 0    -0.86    1

0 1 0    -0.94    2

0 0 1    -1.2      2

0 0 1    1.4       1

0 0 1    -0.86    2

I've set an F contrast

[1 -0.5 -0.5

-0.5 1 -0.5

-0.5 -0.5 1]  -->
reducing the design for columns 4 & 5

Actually if I only set the columns for reduced design the
contrast is set automatically, for which I interpret measures the same
Fcontrast that I wrote.

or

3 t contrasts:

c1: [1 0 0]

c3: [0 1 0]

c3: [0 0 1]

what should I select in the "Null hyp. to assess"?

wich of these is correct to test the differences between any
of the 3 groups?

Any help will be so appreciated

Thanks in advance

Gabriel