Dear all,

thank you very much for your help - just as you suggested, the mask was incorrect (completely black). I checked my settings and I have Threshold (none), Implicit mask (yes), Explicit mask (none). Individual subjects' con images look OK.

I think that the best solution would be to make an explicit mask, since I don't know what and why went wrong with the implicit mask - do you think it is a good solution?

Thank you again,

Jana