Dear Muhammad,

You can put it before this part. Just note that usually the file you
would use to define spatial confounds is not the same file that you
correct. The former would be an averaged eyeblink file and the latter
your actual dataset of interest. The head model should be in this
second dataset.

Best,

Vladimir