Dear SPMers,

I have processed a group of images in DARTEL to do VBM on. I have come
to do the stats on the processed images, and I have specified a basic
2 sample t-test (I am comparing a group of patients to a group of
controls). When I come to estimate the model I get the error message
below. I have installed the latest SPM8 updates, checked the
registration of my images, and cannot identify where the error might
be arising from. If anyone has any ideas where I might be going wrong
I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

Becky

SPM8: spm_spm (v3342)                              10:47:38 - 01/12/2010
Initialising parameters                 :                        ...done
Plane 121/121, block   1/1              :                        ...done
Temporal non-sphericity (over voxels)   :             ...ReML estimation
   ReML Iteration                        :   1            ...4.000056e+000
   ReML Iteration                        :   2            ...4.000000e+000
   ReML Iteration                        :   3            ...2.001377e+032
   ReML Iteration                        :   4            ...4.695323e+000
   ReML Iteration                        :   5            ...1.883649e+032
   ReML Iteration                        :   6            ...4.000000e+000
   ReML Iteration                        :   7            ...1.883649e+032
Warning: Matrix is singular to working precision.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :   8            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :   9            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  10            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  11            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  12            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  13            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  14            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  15            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  16            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  17            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  18            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  19            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  20            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  21            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  22            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  23            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  24            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  25            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  26            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  27            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  28            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  29            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  30            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  31            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  32            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  33            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  34            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  35            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  36            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  37            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  38            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  39            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  40            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  41            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  42            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  43            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  44            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  45            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  46            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  47            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  48            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  49            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  50            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  51            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  52            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  53            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  54            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  55            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  56            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  57            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  58            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  59            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  60            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  61            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  62            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  63            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  64            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  65            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  66            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  67            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  68            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  69            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  70            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  71            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  72            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  73            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  74            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  75            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  76            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  77            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  78            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  79            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  80            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  81            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  82            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  83            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  84            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  85            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  86            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  87            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  88            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  89            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  90            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  91            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  92            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  93            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  94            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  95            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  96            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  97            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  98            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        :  99            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 100            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 101            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 102            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 103            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 104            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 105            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 106            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 107            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 108            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 109            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 110            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 111            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 112            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 113            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 114            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 115            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 116            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 117            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 118            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 119            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 120            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 121            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 122            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 123            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 124            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 125            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 126            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 127            ...NaN
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 87
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = -1.000000e+000.
> In spm_reml at 93
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
          Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
> In expm>PadeApproximantOfDegree at 123
   In expm at 39
   In spm_dx at 85
   In spm_reml at 135
   In spm_spm at 858
   In spm_spm at 304
   ReML Iteration                        : 128            ...NaN
Error in ==> spm_reml at 40
try, N; catch, N  = 1;  end

??? Output argument "V" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
"C:\Toolboxes\spm8\spm_reml.m>spm_reml".

Error in ==> spm_spm at 858
         [V,h] = spm_reml(Cy,xX.X,xVi.Vi);

Error in ==> spm_spm at 304
         spm_spm(SPM);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

--
Rebecca Butler
PhD Student

Office Phone (shared line): +44 (0)161 306 0451