Thanks Laurrence for a wonder tutorial, and thanks Vladimir for pointing to
it. It works great for the most part. I say that because I am running into
two problems:

1. I have version 4010 of spm8 but I don't have "view_spatial_confounds.m".
Is there a more recent upgrade that should have this script?

2. For some of the subject data, the
'remove_eyeblink_topography_walkthrough.m' script gives me the following
error:

??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> spm_eeg_spatial_confounds at 166
            sconf.coeff(sel1, :) = U(sel2, 1:S.ncomp);

Error in ==> remove_eyeblink_topography_walkthrough at 87
D = spm_eeg_spatial_confounds(S);

but for others it doesn't. How could this be? Both subjects data are similar
in the way they are acquired.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
- Muhammad