I suggest we formulate some of these comments &  send them to Hans + other prog-people. At the very least I think the prog and associated Youtube clips are a  great resource & energiser to start a course of lectures with (or perhaps in the middle) - as a source for discussion and lots of loose ends that students could follow in reports or dissertations.

JOHN BIBBY