Hello all,
I have collected questionnaire data from about 500 people. For each person, there are about 400 data points. The whole data set has been entered into excel once, and a subset of 10% has been entered a second time by a different person. I've just compared the data sets for accuracy and 95% of the time the two data sets agree.

So my question is, is this an acceptable level of accuracy?

I could enter the data a second time and correct discrepancies against the paper copies, but its going to take 2/3 tedious weeks. Most of the items are part of longer scales so an odd mistakes is not going to change the final score much, but at the same time I don't want to miss anything interesting in my data!

Any advice welcome.
Micheal.