Paul,

as I don't know your and have had noting to do with your site, my
suggestions for it (as you have requested) are thaat you ensure that
it doea not harrass random people with time wasting emails.
Do not email me again.

On 15 December 2010 16:50, Paul Manners <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I’ve really enjoyed this thread.  At the risk of prolonging it beyond its
> natural life...
>

> We’ve just re-launched our website and have a section which brings together
> some of the evidence for the benefits of engagement to research and
> teaching.
> http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/why-does-it-matter/case-for-engagement/benefits
>

> We’ve also distilled the learning from the Beacons and others about how
> researchers can be supported to develop their skills in engagement –
> demonstrating how experienced science communicators inside and outside
> universities can help researchers develop their skills and confidence.
> Exactly the stuff Bronwyn does at the Sanger institute...
> http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/support/planning-change/learning
>

> We’d love to know what you think about our new site – and if you have
> suggestions of what we could add
>

> Paul
>

> Paul Manners  | Director, National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement
> Watershed Media Centre, 1 Canon's Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1 5TX
>
> tel: 07795 288133| email: [log in to unmask]
>
> http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk

> the web site.
>
> Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as
> 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptible Use Policy:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the
> JISCMail guidelines for etiquette:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html
>
> Email commands:
>
> 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an
> email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:
>
> set psci-com nomail -- [include hyphens]
>
> 2. To resume email from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask]
> with the message:
>
> set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]
>
> 3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
> message:
>
> leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]
>
> Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate.
>
> Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address
> that you used to register on psci-com.
>
> To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to:

"We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big
difference, ignore the small daily differences that we can make which,
over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee." -
Marian Wright Edelman, lawyer, educator activist