a good sense of that 'after' feeling there, Ken.

Doug
On 14-Dec-10, at 9:22 PM, Ken Wolman wrote:

> I am late at home from a poetry reading
> and am smoking, listening to Satie's Gnossienes
> which I've probably spelled wrong
> but don't care, the memory of what I've read
> and heard
> renders meaningless
> the demonology of technique and correctness.
>
> I don't care if I got it righ
> I got it at all.
> I want to play these keys
> as if the computer
> were a Bechstein or Bosendoerffer
> let the music find itself in the scales
> trace them upward and down
> along my back.
>
> KW
>
> --------------
> Ken Wolman			http://awfulrowing.wordpress.com/
>
> "All writers are hunters, and parents are the most available prey."
> --Francine du Plessix Gray

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

‘What, they’re all Jewish, superheroes. Superman, you don’t think he’s
Jewish? Coming over from the old country, changing his name lke that.
Clark Kent, only a Jew would pick a name like that for himself.’

  		Michael Chabon