very good

--
Three poems in Volume 4 Issue 1 'Peripatetica: The Poetics of Walking':
http://www.landscapeandlanguagecentre.au.com/current_journal.html

"This is not a time for foolery, or compliments. It may be that both of us
are within a few minutes of death... And I, at any rate, don't propose to
die with polite insincerities in my mouth. "
C S Lewis - That Hideous Strength
---
Lawrence Upton
AHRC Creative Research Fellow