(Apologies for any double postings)

Dear friends and colleagues,

My composer/collaborator, Ellen Fishman Johnson, has just posted a few
short excerpts on YouTube from This Art Burning, our multi-media
performances of music, text and video presented at this year's Philly
Fringe Festival in September.The Philadelphia Inquirer reviewer wrote of
*This Art Burning: *"And, perhaps, Ellen Fishman-Johnson, one of
Philadelphia's lower-key composers, nevertheless left quite a mark on
the Fringe <http://topics.philly.com/topic/Fringe> Festival Saturday at
the Performance Garage with 90 polished minutes of music/video pieces
created in collaboration with poet Michael Heller. All possible
combinations of words and music were explored."For those of you who saw
the performances and those who may have missed it, the excerpts can be
viewed at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/efjcomposer