When I looked at the colours on the 19 inch monitor, I will admit some
disappointment compared to the colours on my Toshiba laptop which has a
rather strange more muted colour rendition.

Too saturated and garish I thought on the big monitor which can be ICC
tuned. Ah well, the problems of different screens with different colour
renditions. (ICC is no help here, BTW.)

--
have chronic fatigue syndrome so may be delayed in reply or brain fog weird

just to let you know that's all, Chris Jones.

Blog: http://abdevpoetics.blogspot.com/