I was once in a small plane in Lismore!!!staying in Nimbin it seemed to have
Luddites wonderful ones

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of andrew burke
Sent: 30 November 2010 12:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: snap: Northbridge

One is a big plane flying across the width of the nation; the other will be
smaller, hopping out into country New South Wales. Hopefully I'll be in
internet contact, but two people we are staying with are true Luddites ...
Hmm, might have to visit one of those Internet cafe thingos, if the town has
one.

See ya all on the other side ...

Andrew