Max, thanks for your lovely note! I cracked up on your last paragraph, then
of course, I must offer the weather report, to stay with it here:

Phoenix, Arizona, USA, back to our preferred 72-degrees F
following huge frigidity for us
going down to the 30s, even high 20s near here at night, prompting
high-energy covering of all and sundry plants, with the possible exception
of saguaros! :)

Warmly, indeed, Sheila