aha, Doug says exactly what I wanted to say but was too reticent

Janet

--
*Janet Jackson: Words with attitude & soul*
Poems, performances, workshops, courses, events

*www.proximitypoetry.com* <http://www.proximitypoetry.com>
0406 624 578 (Australia)
+61 406 624 578 (World)
PO Box 258, Darlington WA 6070, Australia

*Perth Poetry Club*: www.perthpoetryclub.com
Breastfeeding info & help: www.breastfeeding.asn.au