Dear All,

Thought I would ask what you are all doing in replacing the above to screen new starters to ensure they are not having  existing health issues affected by their work roles.

Can you give me some ideas. I believe that we can now only ask relevant health questions according to roles and if you have 150 different roles you can't have roles specific questionairres!Well you could but thats a right pain....

We are scrapping the Pre-Emp and going to link it to the health surveillence that way the uestiona are specific to role only. We are going to have a one page health related declaration form once they have had formal job offer that asks about adjustments / restrictions that we need to be aware of before the start their new role and as we have a GMP issue we need to know if they take medication as it is restricted on site.

Would like to know what you all think and are doing.

Ta Dawn

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: