Hi Dawn

I designed a web based questionnaire with a company called PShealth that asks questions related to intrinsic function. The manager indicates the hazards of the role and that creates a bespoke questionnaire. The questionnaire can be printed like a traditional paper questionnaire or completed via a secure online portal.

Give me a shout if you want more details as it's available to the market.

Regards

Tristi Brownett
Independent OH Practitioner

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Dec 2010, at 08:44, Dawn V <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Thought I would ask what you are all doing in replacing the above to screen new starters to ensure they are not having  existing health issues affected by their work roles.
>
> Can you give me some ideas. I believe that we can now only ask relevant health questions according to roles and if you have 150 different roles you can't have roles specific questionairres!Well you could but thats a right pain....
>
> We are scrapping the Pre-Emp and going to link it to the health surveillence that way the uestiona are specific to role only. We are going to have a one page health related declaration form once they have had formal job offer that asks about adjustments / restrictions that we need to be aware of before the start their new role and as we have a GMP issue we need to know if they take medication as it is restricted on site.
>
> Would like to know what you all think and are doing.
>
> Ta Dawn

> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH