From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Angela Smith
Sent: 02 December 2010 14:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ident enquiry

Hi

Could anybody please identify this? A visitor has just brought it in for identification, but we don't have a paleontologist here. We are wondering whether it could be mineral deposits rather than fossil teeth. It was found in Sandymouth Bay, Bude. Any comments or information would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and best wishes

Angela

Angela Smith
Documentation and ICT Officer
Gloucester Museums Service                                                 T: 01452 396119
Gloucester City Museum & Art Gallery                                    F: 01452 410898
Brunswick Road                                              <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Gloucester                                                    <http://www.gloucester.gov.uk/museums> www.gloucester.gov.uk/museums
GL1 1HP

The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed.  If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately.  Unauthorized disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and may be legally privileged.

Emails sent from and received by Members and employees of Norfolk County Council may be monitored.  They may also be disclosed to other people under legislation, particularly the Freedom Of Information Act 2000.

Unless this email relates to Norfolk County Council business it will be regarded by the Council as personal and will not be authorized by or sent on behalf of the Council.  The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise.