From: "Rick Stewart" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:55 PM
Subject: [mining-history] Peter Watson

What do we know about Peter Watson?

My interest in him stems from his involvement at Devon Great Consols from
the
late 1870s until the start of the twentieth century. He was also a share
dealer
with offices at Austin Friars in London. Outside the Tamar Valley I
understand
he was also involved at Lead Hills, Roman Gravels and Great Laxey. Beyond
that
I know very little.

Rick Stewart